13.2.17

CCC2017 Guest: Luke James Halsall

Who are you?
Luke James Halsall. Comic book writer.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I have written for DC Thompson re imagining the character Johnny Jett, Grayhaven Comics and Watercloset Press writing short stories and Avery Hill Publishing producing the ongoing strip, The Bullpen and the one off short Gifted. Other titles I have created consist of The Mind Palace, iHero and SICBA-nominated Out of Time. Presently I am working on iHero 3, Out of Time 4, and Guilty?

I am also helping to produce and writing for the Glasgow League of Writers upcoming anthology.

Favourite comics character (other than your own)?
Spider-man. He will always mean so much to me and I love the lend of realism and soap opera drama.

Further info:
oot.thecomicseries.com
lukejameshalsall.wordpress.com
@LJHalsall

No comments:

Post a Comment