7.11.12

Nigel Dobbyn


Who are you?
My name is Nigel Dobbyn, although my deviantArt handle is handtoeye.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I’ve just finshed the artwork on a graphic novel adaptation of Anthony Horowitz’ The Power of Five – Nightrise, to be published by Walker Books next year (it’s the third in a series, but the first one I’ve drawn for them).

Previous comics work includes 2000AD (Strontium Dogs, Medivac 318, Red Razors etc), Sonic the Comic, Digimon, Gogos Crazy Bones, The Chili (for Markosia), Power Rangers, Mr. Bean, even My Little Pony and Angelina Ballerina!

I also do a lot of book illustration, wildlife art and graphic design work.

Three words that describe your favourite comics:
Really Great Storytelling.

Further info:
My web address is http://www.nigeldobbyn.com/

My deviantArt can be reached through that, or directly at http://handtoeye.deviantart.com

I’m always happy to give advice, chat, look at artwork etc. Most of my new work goes on there, as well as some older stuff and tutorials.





No comments:

Post a Comment