22.11.12

Nadine Ashworth


Who are you?
Nadine, also known as Fiver! I draw stuff and also do a lot of colours for things. I may have a small squid on my head at any given time.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I'm constantly working on my own comic TAG, a bright, light hearted adventure story, which currently has two issues in print. But I'm also involved in a bunch of collaborative efforts including Art Heroes' Halcyon & Tenderfoot series, Dead Roots, Vs Comics and some other stuff in the works - like Volume 3 of Jon Lock's Afterlife Inc. which I will be inking & colouring, and more importantly has a kickstarter running this month! Check it out!

Three words that describe your favourite comics:
Good dark humour!

Further info:
@fiverarts
Main website
TAG online

No comments:

Post a Comment