6.12.11

Evelyn Hewett


Who are you?
Evelyn Hewett aka Mimi - student by day and comicker by night. (Like Batman!)

What have you done / what are you doing?
I'm currently drawing and writing a webcomic called Fruit Machine the first issue of which I have recently published, available at the Canny Comic Con this year! Fruit Machine is a fun modern romance with big influences from the world of music, fashion and youth culture. Its also a quirky look into the erratic mind of an egotistical teen struggling to come to terms with his sexuality and the direction of his heart. It currently updating weekly at http://fruitmachine.smackjeeves.com

Why comics?
I've got a lot of stuff in my head to comment on, praise and immortalise. Some stuff just has to be said and this just happens to be the method I'm best at. And also because its damn good fun and the people who draw comics are marvellous!
Further info:
http://fruitmachine.smackjeeves.com
Follow me: @Mimi_Evelyn or my alter ego: @JasonFellows92

No comments:

Post a Comment