24.11.11

En Gingerboom


Who are you?
En Gingerboom (N for short!)

What have you done / what are you doing?
I draw a full-colour fantasy/sci-fi comic called Those of No Class most of the time, which is essentially about prejudice/judgement alongside self-discovery, but I also have a couple of smaller comics on the side as it were. What is it Katy? is my current project, and it's an interactive webcomic where the audience talks to the main character Katy and she responds each week in order to progress the story.

Why comics?
I have no idea in a way, it was almost accidental. I've always spent my time coming up with countless stories and drawing countless pictures. It finally occurred to me to combine the two things, and now I have discovered a magical wondrous portal to another dimension which I am completely enamoured with. I don't think I'll be giving them up any time soon. ;D

Further info:
www.nattherat.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment