28.11.11

Doug Braithwaite


Doug Braithwaite is an award winning artist who started his professional comics career working for Marvel UK and 2000AD, he has worked on many of the industry’s flagship titles, and has drawn just about every major character for both Marvel and DC comics.
A few of his career highlights include: Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, Thor, Universe X , Brave and the Bold, WolverineJourney into Mystery and the Justice series for DC comics.

Who are you?
My name is Doug Braithwaite, I am an artist and have been working in the comic business for over 20 years.

What have you done / what are you doing?
See bio above!

Why comics?
Because I love art and telling stories and I believe comics, as a medium, can be one of the greatest forms of communication. Or, looking at it another way, I also enjoy drawing men in tights having fights.

Further info:
I can be found on Facebook, but a site I would recommend for people interested in the finding out more about this fantastic medium would be Paul Gravett’s site: http://www.paulgravett.com/ - it's fun and insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment